Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Old Fashion Blueberry Pancakes and Bacon.

  Good Old Fashion Blueberry Pancakes and Thick slices of bacon is the best morning breakfast to me.  I have had all kinds of  pancakes but nothing compares to my Mom's Blueberry pancake recipe.This recipe is super simple  and I so love that.   There is only one catch to this breakfast, and that is all the ingredients should be as fresh as you can get them. I can not think of a better breakfast to have on the first day of the New Year.


        Recipe
 
Grab Two Bowls. 

In One Bowl mix the Dry     Ingredients:
2 cups of all purpose flour
 
1 teaspoon salt

3 tablespoons sugar

1 tablespoon baking powder
Make sure this is fresh, I always date mine.
















In the Other Bowl mix the Wet ingredients.

 

 2 eggs beaten with a whisk



2 cups of milk Add to the eggs





3 tablespoons of light oil canola or olive





Add dry ingredients to wet ones, and mix until just mixed.



Then add them to the wet mixture
Wash and dry the blueberries







Don't Over Stir.


Let it sit for about 5 minutes.


 Grease griddle or skillet. Set skillet (if using) on medium heat. When hot, pour on 1/3 cup batter per pancake. Flip when small holes appear,  Cook second side until brown.




You need  some of this.......




and  a little of this.!






Then you do this.  Yummy!!!


Opps!!! I almost forgot this.





 You did it!! 
and  from scratch too.  Once you try these, there will be no more box mix for you .

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!