Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Four Things for Fall

 I am So sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days. Work has kept me away and I am trying to pull together some things for an Art Show that I am in, starting on  October 19. (So Exciting)  Hopefully, after today, I will have some time off and I can get caught up on a few ideas that I have and I that I want to share with you. In the mean time, I am sharing  a few of my fashion cravings that I have for fall.

Red Clutch


Skull Scarf





I hope you all have a super Thursday!!
Lots of <3
Anne

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the sweater coat! Thanks for sharing and I hope your Art Show goes really well :)...

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear about the art show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An art show, that is really cool, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took two weeks off myself to get organized, so I do understand. Good luck with your art show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for the art show! I'm sure you will rock it :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!